Chuba Hubbard now doesnt want to play for Gundy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw Gundy on the news giving an apology.
Did he mean it? If he pisses off his team he wont have one LOL

No.

Gundy on his knees https://twitter.com/i/status/1273002885283020809

The folks on the orange power forum are lined up to put praise upon the mulleted one. For he can do no wrong. Its all okay don't listen to the media. If you question the mulleted one you are a hater and don't love OSU.

LOL, if you want to align yourself with the pandering, hard left sports media, be my guest! Something, something, shovel, hole, whatevs...

So much blame to spread around. Freedom of speech comes to mind right off the block, and I’m sure if it had been a BLM shirt all would have been fine, no matter how many white players were offended. OAN isn’t just a right leaning network. They have made some pretty damning accusations against the BLM organization, so they deserve the scorn. But, then we have left leaning news outlets making statements of the same low quality. Gundy probably didn’t know much about OAN.

Read some of the statements here everyday. We can get pretty offended ourselves.

To quote that famous statesman, Rodney King, “Can’t we all just get along?”.

It’s only damning of its untrue. I actually agree with more than a few of their complaints, because they intersect with many of the complaints that gun rights advocates have against police in anti-gun locations. Where I diverge is the politics and tactics, because at their core they have some very Marxist beliefs. I don’t support Marxism regardless the cause.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He, along with anyone else who believes this nonsense, has officially lost any claim they may have previously had as an 'Okie'. This is all because of oversensitive, ill-informed people who get triggered by a t-shirt of a news channel, and Gundy's backpedaling to keep his cushy multi-million dollar contract.

Latest posts

Top Bottom