Illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he’s just talking about experience with people in general. Normies do make sure to analyze things in a manner where the conclusion is “nothing is wrong”… Head in the sand is a defense mechanism.

@Thatoneokieguy you should chime in more often! I for one appreciate it when new members or quiet members go ahead and speak up around here.

Although I do notice a reoccurring theme on here…. So often when someone new opens their mouth one of the several long time active members will come down hard on them and try to make them look stupid.

It’s not always a very welcoming and inclusive place here. And hold onto your hat if you dare to disagree with the echo chamber…

But there are great folks on here and again, y’all please speak up and join the conversations. It’s more interesting with fresh meat in the game too

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he’s just talking about experience with people in general. Normies do make sure to analyze things in a manner where the conclusion is “nothing is wrong”… Head in the sand is a defense mechanism.

@Thatoneokieguy you should chime in more often! I for one appreciate it when new members or quiet members go ahead and speak up around here.

Although I do notice a reoccurring theme on here…. So often when someone new opens their mouth one of the several long time active members will come down hard on them and try to make them look stupid.

It’s not always a very welcoming and inclusive place here. And hold onto your hat if you dare to disagree with the echo chamber…

But there are great folks on here and again, y’all please speak up and join the conversations. It’s more interesting with fresh meat in the game too
Wow, talk about passive/agressive, lol.
So, who are the normies on here? I haven’t seen anybody claim nothing is wrong. Just the opposite, in fact. This whole thread is about people complaining about illegals. Nothing is wrong?? 🤦‍♂️
Good grief, the illegals are killing us. Everyone here wants them deported asap.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, talk about passive/agressive, lol.
So, who are the normies on here? I haven’t seen anybody claim nothing is wrong. Just the opposite, in fact. This whole thread is about people complaining about illegals. Nothing is wrong?? 🤦‍♂️
Good grief, the illegals are killing us. Everyone here wants them deported asap.
Like I said “maybe he’s just talking about experiences with people in general” meaning; not necessarily about members on here..

Passive aggressive? Whatever you think. I was just stating my opinion on things I’ve noticed around here. And yeah, longtime members are often condescending as heck to newer members.

I’m not really sure what this whole thread is about, it started with a rather questionable story lol. But I guess yeah it’s about complaining of illegals.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score

Thank you for the kind words. I have learned a few things over the past couple of years with social media and places such as this. 1. Facebook and Twitter aren't for me. 2. Trolls and mouths are a plenty. 3. Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one.

After the struggles of life the past 4 years, I no longer have feelings. I'll argue, banter, complain and agree, but as far as making me feel unwelcome, not possible. I just keep letting a certain few show everyone their true colors one reply at a time. Be blessed, sir.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More evidence of "this isn't happening". Are we getting bored yet?
That’s not evidence, lol. This whole thread is about complaining about illegals & how we think they should be deported.
-It is happening.
-We are complaining about it happening

So, how exactly can you claim we’re saying “this isn’t happening “when we are saying exactly the opposite?

It appears you’re just purposely being contrarian

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom