Citadel .22LR M1 Carbine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
I'm a sucker for the carbine pattern. Anyone own or shoot one of these? Any opinions to offer?
The only bummer is the 10 round mag. I would hope they could design that thing to hold at least 20.
I eyed one over the weekend, and was impressed with everything but the rotomold plastic mag. Looks like you could break it if you dropped it when loaded.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rhodesbe said:
I'm a sucker for the carbine pattern. Anyone own or shoot one of these? Any opinions to offer?
The only bummer is the 10 round mag. I would hope they could design that thing to hold at least 20.
I eyed one over the weekend, and was impressed with everything but the rotomold plastic mag. Looks like you could break it if you dropped it when loaded.

I'm not familiar with them but they sure look good! For a time I considered dropping a 10/22 into one of those aftermarket Carbine stocks.

cueball.tech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes the are from what I read.. I have a buyer for mine already... Will use money from sale to purchase gun I actually need.. No harm no foul

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sincerely hope they've learned something from the .22 and correct it in the 9mm, which, by the way, looks to be a little pricey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom