Citadel .22LR M1 Carbine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they function any better than the Erma does? I have an old Erma that my granddaughter shoots and it seems to hang up a lot. I would try another mag but you can't find them.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
I'm a sucker for the carbine pattern. Anyone own or shoot one of these? Any opinions to offer?
The only bummer is the 10 round mag. I would hope they could design that thing to hold at least 20.
I eyed one over the weekend, and was impressed with everything but the rotomold plastic mag. Looks like you could break it if you dropped it when loaded.

If anything get a reaky M1 Carbine! :P Besides, I don't think their that much and ammo is cheap. If you'd like, I could talk my dad into selling a paratrooper folding stock if ya' get a real M1 Carbine?
Some other nice carbine/conversion kits is the Red Jacket Firearms ZK22 (You need to get a normal plain jane Ruger 10/22, unless you already got one). It's a bullpup carbine kit and you can use the BX25 Ruger mags in it. I think it goes for like around $300 brand new, but you could probably find the conversion on gunbroker.com for cheaper. Plus if you're left handed, they have a piece that comes with the kit as a "brass deflector", it does actually work and won't jam up. They have a tutorial on YouTube from the company themselfs, it is SUPER SUPER easy to put together.

Archangel also makes nice conversion kits for a Ruger 10/22 like I know they have one that makes it look like a HK G36C, that's a nice like carbine conversion kit. I think it runs also around $300 or less brand new, but if ya' just wanna save the money then gunbroker is the place to look. The thing is though you gotta use their mags for that kit, but they ain't expensive though which is nice. I think Archangel makes an "AR" type carbine conversion kit with a collapsible stock, they're able to use the BX25 Ruger mags also.

I'm actually thinking I'm gonna get 4 Ruger 10/22's just so I can do this, one for each kit and then the take down one, my dad has the take down one and it's fun as all get out. What's cool is if you have an optic on it , taking the gun down like you're able to won't affect your zero on the optic you have on. :P

Now of course you don't get the fancy red dot. :P

This is the G36C kit, I think the folding stock works on it... Probably does but not for sure. Brand new it's only $206.

This is the "AR" like kit for a Ruger 10/22, they also have another "AR" kit for a Remington 597. The price for the Ruger one brand new is only $141.

I've heard they are all very good quality kits, I know the ZK22 one is, I haven't done much reviewing on the other but from what I can tell they're good quality.

But what you're asking about, I have honestly no idea about them. I never knew there was a M1 Carbine in .22LR! Sounds kinda cool!

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why ain't my images showing.....? Does anyone know why.....? I guess you'll have to go look at their sites then if you can't see the pictures.....
This is for the Red Jacket Firearms bullpup ZK22 kit.

http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=73

This is for the Archangel G36C or what they call as their "Nomad".

http://www.archangelmanufacturing.com/2012/09/17/archangel-nomad-2/

This is for the Archangel "AR" kit.

http://www.archangelmanufacturing.com/2012/09/10/aa556r-nb-archangel-conversion-stock-ruger-1022-no-bayonet-black-polymer/

Latest posts

Top Bottom