City of Bartlesville to pursue ‘adult entertainment’ ordinance in wake of city’s Pride event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, gets moved constantly.

Adults promoting racism should have their children taken away.

Adults that won’t vaccinate their children should be forced to.

Adults that allow children to eat junk food should be forced to take nutrition lessons.

Adults that force their children to adhere to religious dogma should have their children taken away.

How willing are you to concede your parental rights in order to suppress a bunch of drag show freaks?
At this rate of indoctrination, all the kids will be drag queen freaks, very soon! Look what Hitler, Stalin, Kim Dong Do, etc. did with FORCED, A STATE RUN, INDOCTRINATION OF CHILDREN!! This is not a question of personal freedom, if it were it would not be taught in public schools, and on ALL media outlets, it's pure, and simple, FORCED INDOCTRINATION , and LOSS OF PERSONAL FREEDOM, TO THINK WHAT EVER WE CHOOSE ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY, AND SEXUAL PERVERTS! Freedom of RELIGION, VACCINATION, RACISM, AND JUNK FOOD, ARE PROTECTED UNDER OUR CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!! You my friend are the one SPOUTING DOGMA, because you HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED TO DO THAT!

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adults promoting racism should have their children taken away.

Adults that won’t vaccinate their children should be forced to.

Adults that allow children to eat junk food should be forced to take nutrition lessons.

Adults that force their children to adhere to religious dogma should have their children taken away.

How willing are you to concede your parental rights in order to suppress a bunch of drag show freaks?

Anyone supporting teaching buggery and other sexual deviancy to children in public and at school may need to do some self reflection. Food for thought as there's not much freedom involved here when its being sanctioned by the mechanisms of the state in government schools and endorsed as acceptable behavior on the street .

sounds a lot like the forced teachings of leftist cultural and poltical dogma to me.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone supporting teaching buggery and other sexual deviancy to children in public and at school may need to do some self reflection. Food for thought as there's not much freedom involved here when its being sanctioned by the mechanisms of the state in government schools and endorsed as acceptable behavior on the street .

sounds a lot like the forced teachings of leftist cultural and poltical dogma to me.
ABSOLUTELY!!! Parents have between no, and very little influence, on their own kids! It's hard to compete with the barrage of TV, schools, peer-pressure, Hollyweard, and the news media!

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY!!! Parents have between no, and very little influence, on their own kids! It's hard to compete with the barrage of TV, schools, peer-pressure, Hollyweard, and the news media!
As a little PSA, one of the charities my wife and I picked this year has made HUGE strides in getting Christian candidates elected to school boards. They recently got a majority on a CA school board that immediately killed the woke teaching curriculum.
If you got a fat tax bill this year, maybe send them a few bucks and get the tax deduction next year:

https://iefamilypac.org/

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a little PSA, one of the charities my wife and I picked this year has made HUGE strides in getting Christian candidates elected to school boards. They recently got a majority on a CA school board that immediately killed the woke teaching curriculum.
If you got a fat tax bill this year, maybe send them a few bucks and get the tax deduction next year:

https://iefamilypac.org/

The Muslims are already on board with stopping this tranny stuff. Perhaps a partnership of the two faiths could work together?

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe. The Koran is basically "Satan Wins" version of the bible. We might work together on common goals, but the religions aren't compatible long-term.

Teaming up with the Soviets didn't work out well long term, so I will pass on this one . Culturally and Spiritually I am ok with not working on common goals with the Islamic community too many things in the Quran are oil and water for that to ever work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom