Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In your profession would you agree to be forced to perform your job in a manner you didn't think was right in your own opinion?
Actually, I can be. I'm subject to having a judge "appoint" me to a case, even if I don't want to take it, and for pay so small as to be laughable.

You missed the point of the comment, though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I can be. I'm subject to having a judge "appoint" me to a case, even if I don't want to take it, and for pay so small as to be laughable.

You missed the point of the comment, though.
I didn't miss anything. You missed the intent of my comment.
The National Fools League forced fellow athletes to follow their example even though they didn't agree with their actions of taking a knee.
Well documented by the Denver Bronco' Quarterback and an Iraq veteran that came out of the locker room when his team mates stayed in the locker room during the anthem and honored the flag.
There are others that were forced to follow what they didn't' believe in.
I don't believe that the principles of one group that feel offended should be forced on those that are not offended and that is exactly what the national fools league players did to their own teammates.
Would you be acceptable to that in your workplace was my question.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't miss anything. You missed the intent of my comment.
The National Fools League forced fellow athletes to follow their example even though they didn't agree with their actions of taking a knee.
Well documented by the Denver Bronco' Quarterback and an Iraq veteran that came out of the locker room when his team mates stayed in the locker room during the anthem and honored the flag.
There are others that were forced to follow what they didn't' believe in.
I don't believe that the principles of one group that feel offended should be forced on those that are not offended and that is exactly what the national fools league players did to their own teammates.
Would you be acceptable to that in your workplace was my question.
They're forced on us all the time...but if we express our opinions, we can be jailed for contempt. Even something as simple as not wearing a tie can get you chewed out.

Seems like a simple solution would be to end the bought-and-paid-for faux-patriotic propaganda and just leave all of 'em in the locker room during the anthem, as was done for many, many years without incident.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
K1.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would expect no less from those that consider shoes to be something that makes them better than they really are. Shoes make you cool and popular? Gimme a break. Only for those with shallow minds and narcissistic attitudes about themselves.

Be careful with that brush. There's a LOT of gear queers in the gun world too. The AR and Glock market depend on it. Apparently people will pay $4-500 for a cooler too.

Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're forced on us all the time...but if we express our opinions, we can be jailed for contempt. Even something as simple as not wearing a tie can get you chewed out.

Seems like a simple solution would be to end the bought-and-paid-for faux-patriotic propaganda and just leave all of 'em in the locker room during the anthem, as was done for many, many years without incident.

If they don’t stand with their hands over their hearts, or rendering a salute for ex-military, they shouldn’t play. I wouldn’t let them on the field with long hair or beards, either.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom