Coming soon, the S&W Smooth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S&W used to build hammered SXS shotguns. I'd love to see that come back with modern steel. I loved shooting the double hammer SXS my Grandpa gave me before it got stolen with my black powder reloads on dove and such. Damascus barreled, so no modern powder. It shot good but you couldn't see if you hit the dove or not.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has gotta be a troll. Probably some new .32 super carry, Terminator thingy.

ETA: Their new snubbies look good to go, but they need to revamp the whole revolver line without the lock.
All those awesome new snubbies released today are Lipseys exclusives. I've noticed Glock and S&W will let alot of their "hard no's" slide when Lipseys wants to sell them. Like certain colors and certain locks, there are lots of other examples.
Some odd, new (to the j frame) calibers came out today for snubbies

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All those awesome new snubbies released today are Lipseys exclusives. I've noticed Glock and S&W will let alot of their "hard no's" slide when Lipseys wants to sell them. Like certain colors and certain locks, there are lots of other examples.
Some odd, new (to the j frame) calibers came out today for snubbies
Yes, it was 4 new guns total. 442/642 each in .38SP and .32H&R Mag. The .32 is a 6 shot.

I want to see a K frame RB with 3" Barrel, but they'll probably port the damn thing if it ever happens. :nolike:
ETA: Lipsey says they are planning on them being a regular item, not just one run like usual. They ordered 1000 guns of each and have plans for several more orders through 2024.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240122-065145.png

Screenshot_20240122-065150.png

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, man... Is that .460SW ammo? If they're coming out with a lever gun in .460 I'ma be in trouble...
Maybe they’re trying to tap into the lever market, that for some reason that I can’t understand, is exploding at the moment. 😂

Not exact guesses but pretty darn close.

It looks like a nice gun...but not something I'd be interested in at this moment. Lots of folks will, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom