Commanche .410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it takes less time to answer the mans question than it did to correct his place of posting. Besides this resembles a general question to me. Lighten up on the new guy.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that would be a gunbroker item, if I was searching. Also, the big W gun show in april, might be worth searching... you never know. Any reason why you want the commanche and not a judge?

if I had to guess I would say a heck of a price difference. lol

btw, ratroy, check with buds gunshop.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it takes less time to answer the mans question than it did to correct his place of posting. Besides this resembles a general question to me. Lighten up on the new guy.

I was just trying to help him out.
I've seen similar post not get much attention up there.
Where as down here in the handgun section there's more activity related to his request.
And more people in the market for handguns that might have seen one somewhere.

Rat Roy I apologize if I sounded rude. I was just trying to help.:sorry1:

RatRoy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problem, I'm learning... To answer the question of ,why a Comanche instead of a Judge, I am going to take the Comanche with me fishing and if I fell in I would lose a lot less money.

RatRoy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checked with Buds Gunshop, no Commanche listed.... I have my local gunshop, Bartlesville Shooting Supply, searching for me. I'm sure one will turn up from somewhere. Thanks for all the advise and help.....

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one in a sales flyer, maybe southernohiogun? seems they were pretty reasonable priced, I thought they might be some fun, but was afraid they might be tough to break open like my old contender.

Latest posts

Top Bottom