Commie-fornia Refugee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Refugee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the back and forth thing too. It sucked going back to PRC every time.

Upon moving here I turned California's "ban list" into a shopping list and bought a bunch of stuff that makes Feinstein queasy.

Is there anything on your wish list that can't be legally bought in CA?
That's a long list. Besides the obvious guns and ammo, there's incandescent light bulbs, sevin dust for my garden and soon to be gas outdoor equipment! But the biggest thing you can't find here is common sense.

allmac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
That's a long list. Besides the obvious guns and ammo, there's incandescent light bulbs, sevin dust for my garden and soon to be gas outdoor equipment! But the biggest thing you can't find here is common sense.
It really should be called "rare sense", especially in CA. Yeah, rare sense, rare courtesy and rare decency are all a lot more common in Oklahoma....did I mention that I really like it here?

Gas went up to $2.99 this morning. I shudder to think what CA gas is going for.

Refugee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really should be called "rare sense", especially in CA. Yeah, rare sense, rare courtesy and rare decency are all a lot more common in Oklahoma....did I mention that I really like it here?

$4.99

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the back and forth thing too. It sucked going back to PRC every time.

Upon moving here I turned California's "ban list" into a shopping list and bought a bunch of stuff that makes Feinstein queasy.

Is there anything on your wish list that can't be legally bought in CA?
Lived there from 1969 to 2010 four different times, the last time was the straw that broke MY back, left in 2010 went to Idaho and never looked back. The commie left turned that state from the most beautiful, productive and richest state in the world to a giant steaming pile of excrement.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I read some were a couple days ago it's over $4

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA1.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom