Commie-fornia Refugee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Refugee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome back to freedom!! Do yourself, your pocketbook, and your wife's sanity a favor and don't go hog wild on gun purchases :D I have a friend in LA that posted pictures on FB showing his razor wire install on his cinderblock fence around his house. I asked if that was a joke, his response, its LA. No way in h e double hockey sticks would I live like that.
I've got plenty, but who can't use a few more? Yes, it's legitimately dangerous here. They decriminalized criminal behavior, then let tens of thousands of criminals out of prison. It's a third world country.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter and Oklahoma.
I'm sure the freedoms we have are refreshing and strange to you and we like to keep them that way.
Lots of migration from commiefornika for a reason. We hope you leave those reasons there and embrace ours which it appears you have.
Some haven't and brought their commie ideals to our state in certain regions and others that have converted them into commiefornika annexes like Colorado.
Please be an okie and embrace our freedoms. Thank You in advance.

Refugee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter and Oklahoma.
I'm sure the freedoms we have are refreshing and strange to you and we like to keep them that way.
Lots of migration from commiefornika for a reason. We hope you leave those reasons there and embrace ours which it appears you have.
Some haven't and brought their commie ideals to our state in certain regions and others that have converted them into commiefornika annexes like Colorado.
Please be an okie and embrace our freedoms. Thank You in advance.
Google me. David Thoming, superintendent.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Google me. David Thoming, superintendent.
David, out of curiosity, is the public education system in California as bad as we hear? I see your work has been in charter schools mainly. Our charter system is growing like crazy in Oklahoma for a variety of reasons. COVID was the final straw. Epic is now the largest ‘school’ in the state.

Refugee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
David, out of curiosity, is the public education system in California as bad as we hear? I see your work has been in charter schools mainly. Our charter system is growing like crazy in Oklahoma for a variety of reasons. COVID was the final straw. Epic is now the largest ‘school’ in the state.
Yes, it's one of the reasons we are leaving. We do a lot with charters as that is the only way to provide a quality education in California. But the politicians here hate them and are slowly taking away all their freedom. I am constantly attacked by activists for putting kids first and standing up for my rights. I also farm, and they've made that nearly impossible as well. You'd be shocked at how much money we spend just to stay compliant with all the stupid regulations. I'm completely off Facebook, and I am incognito on Instagram. My handle is a pic of an Oklahoma license plate saying NTCNCLD. Not cancelled.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Americans,

Thank you so much for accepting a humble refugee from the People's Republic of Commie-fornia. You see, our state used to be part of America, and embraced my Okie family in the 30's as they escaped the Dust Bowl. Sadly, the Marxists slowly took over and have destroyed any hope for the future of this farmer/hunter and his family. Oklahoma has become our future home.

We purchased 140 acres in Wanette, and will build a home and a new life. We plan to escape in June, if not sooner. Hopefully we will successfully evade the vaccine death squads with everyone still unchipped. Oklahoma is our beacon of hope and freedom!

(Seriously though, thanks for being such a welcoming and generous people. We love your state. We promise to always vote the right way and completely leave the California ******** here when we leave. God bless America and God bless Oklahoma!)
I wish everybody thought the way you do when they left their state to come here. Welcome to Oklahoma and OSA were sanity is still a somewhat normal thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom