Commie-fornia Refugee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Rowell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Americans,

Thank you so much for accepting a humble refugee from the People's Republic of Commie-fornia. You see, our state used to be part of America, and embraced my Okie family in the 30's as they escaped the Dust Bowl. Sadly, the Marxists slowly took over and have destroyed any hope for the future of this farmer/hunter and his family. Oklahoma has become our future home.

We purchased 140 acres in Wanette, and will build a home and a new life. We plan to escape in June, if not sooner. Hopefully we will successfully evade the vaccine death squads with everyone still unchipped. Oklahoma is our beacon of hope and freedom!

(Seriously though, thanks for being such a welcoming and generous people. We love your state. We promise to always vote the right way and completely leave the California ******** here when we leave. God bless America and God bless Oklahoma!)
Welcome

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back to freedom!! Do yourself, your pocketbook, and your wife's sanity a favor and don't go hog wild on gun purchases :D I have a friend in LA that posted pictures on FB showing his razor wire install on his cinderblock fence around his house. I asked if that was a joke, his response, its LA. No way in h e double hockey sticks would I live like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom