Competitive Shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all wanting to compete but can't justify shooting center fire do some .22 steel challange. In tulsa there is nearly something every weekend.

Gotta have ammo. I have SOME, but with Wal-Mart being the only local place to get it, I'm not going to be able to replenish the supply, as it is always out of stock now. Sad face.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its fun to compete, but with not being a professional and not getting paid or having any sponsors, Im going to just sit on my ammo for the time being.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its fun to compete, but with not being a professional and not getting paid or having any sponsors, Im going to just sit on my ammo for the time being.

99% of those 45 shooters out there Saturday aren't getting ammo ammo paid for. Everyone's financial situation is different but I'm gonna shoot up what I got and if I can't find or afford it when it's gone I'll shoot less then.

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Open invite to a OSAer who wants to shoot the USPSA match at OKCGC this Saturday.

I've got gun (m&p40 pro)
Belt
Mags
Holster
Mag pouches
And...bullets

Give,me a lil cash for the bullets, and pay for the match fees.

Pm so I know who you are and we'll meet up out there.

Ladies...time to bring it, not sing it. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom