Competitive Shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Open invite to a OSAer who wants to shoot the USPSA match at OKCGC this Saturday.

I've got gun (m&p40 pro)
Belt
Mags
Holster
Mag pouches
And...bullets

Give,me a lil cash for the bullets, and pay for the match fees.

Pm so I know who you are and we'll meet up out there.

Ladies...time to bring it, not sing it. :)

Same goes for Sunday night at Heartland Outdoors. I have a Glock 34 or 17 with all the holsters and mag pouches. Just let me know if you want to give it a try.

mccullma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have 2000 loaded 9mm with the supplies to reload another 4000. I am not too worried about it at this time. I think the ammo will be coming back soon. I don't know if we will be able to buy bulk ammo online though. I plam on resuming my competitive shooting this spring.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering how many of my OSA brothers and sisters are cutting back or stopping their competitive shooting because of the ammo availability, i'm itching to shoot some IDPA but at a 100 or so bullets per event ive hit the hold button at least untill my 9mm supply is resupplied.
If nobama gits his way well all be shooting slingshots

Yeah, it depends on how many rounds you feel comfortable bein' stocked up on, doesn't it? ;)

Due to an injury I bowed out for a while some years back....
I had just sold my reloading setup (not a top-o-the-line setup) because having decided to shoot only 9mm it was actually costing me money to relaod with 9mm Blazer at $3.88/50rd.
Then as I toyed with the idea of starting back up....ammo disappeared...everywhere....just dried up.
Then it quadrupled in price when you could find it, making selling my press seem like the dumbest damn thing since Dianne Feinstein.
:bigeye:

Honestly tho', I only shot IDPA and with only 2-3 locals a month it's not really enough matches for ammo cost to be a negating factor.
The REAL ammo cost factor comes in when you start training....but you benefit more.
Going thru' 1500rd a weekend can get into your budget. (if yer a broke-ass like me)

Meh...I've been out of it too long (IDPA) and I seriously need to get back into the game....I'm startin' to miss it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom