Concealed Carry Holster??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meatstick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Glock 26 and am looking for a IWB concealed carry holster. Can you guys please throw me out what you use or what you have used. I plan on trying several out before I purchase one but would like to know what all is out there that you guys suggest! Thanks for your time

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every holster is different and everyone has their opinions. FOR ME, I searched and searched for "the one" and finally ended up with a KyTac Braveheart. It does exactly what I need a G26 holster to do for me. Ride height is perfect, cant is perfect, comfort is perfect.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P4190061.jpg

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P4190066.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every holster is different and everyone has their opinions. FOR ME, I searched and searched for "the one" and finally ended up with a KyTac Braveheart. It does exactly what I need a G26 holster to do for me. Ride height is perfect, cant is perfect, comfort is perfect.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P4190061.jpg

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P4190066.jpg

Right on, exactly the reason I like the RM Low Rider..it fits ME. The Ky-Tac BurkLee has on above is a good fit for him, but I prefer my gun to ride lower...one advantage to the crossbreed and clones is it is so darned adjustable to height and cant...

(Now you know why we all have a box full of holsters anyway).

Latest posts

Top Bottom