Concealed Carry Holster??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leather Canute or Striker from Ugly Bald Guy - Nate is the man for IWB holsters.

http://www.ubgholsters.com/iwb.htm

I whole-heartedly agree when it comes to leather, Nate is the man. I carry all of my other guns in Kydex, but I still can't bring myself to carry my 1911 in plastic.

UBG Canute
ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_PB100010.jpg

Meatstick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep em coming guys! I really appreciate yalls help. If you can get pictures up of what they look like while wearing them and not wearing them that would help out a lot too!! Thanks again for your help!!!! It might just be the deciding factor one day in me walking away alive and safe or being only memories to my loved ones!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of how the RM Low Rider sits on your belt?

Kinda....here's a comparison with a Summer Special, the RM Low Rider and a Kramer Belt Scabbard. The RM puts the gun on the beltline right at the mag release and at an FBI forward cant. The SS puts it up a 1/2" or so higher.
[Broken External Image]

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For IWB carry you just can’t beat the Braveheart. Elderton makes the best designed and best finished holsters period.
Kydex does not absorb sweat like leather does either. A nice thing in this heat.
Mark

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one advantage to the crossbreed and clones is it is so darned adjustable to height and cant...

The crossbreed itself is a clone. :selfangel\

I like the K&D Maverick Defender or the Milt Sparks VM2 best.
Leather is my preference because I find it noticeably more comfortable than Kydex.....and I've proven the thinner Kydex designs to be far too fragile.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They may sound odd, but the Remora holsters are awesome for what they are (comfortable IWB concealment holster). I think for a Glock 26, it would be perfect. I had one for a Hi Power clone, which is a 4" all steel pistol with 15 round magazine, and it held solid despite being a clipless holster.

A

ArmedCivy

I praised the Crossbreed in another post, but I'll say it again, love my crossbreeds! I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I started carrying a different pistol. And yes I carry every single day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom