Conflicted.... Card #11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the event you are preparing for becomes a reality, how till it change our society post-collapse and what will the world look like?

Man's true nature will be reality. There will be those who gather and WAIT for the goobermint to take care of them. Others will loot, pillage, plunder, destroy and murder whatever they can. OSA'rs will band together as a community to feed and protect our own, as best we can.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA'rs will band together as a community to feed and protect our own, as best we can.

You know, honestly, I can see a lot of truth in this statement. There are a bazillon OSA'rs over here in my neck of the woods. Honestly, I was quite shocked when I counted on my fingers ... and toes ... a while back at just how many of us there are in my neighborhood ... and the surrounding area.

I can tell you this ... there are several of you guys who are welcome here anytime, no questions asked ... we'll figure sumthin' out ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom