Conflicted.... Card #12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A day early due to the holiday.

Your group was attacked and several members are missing. Two days later your group finds a teenage boy sneaking around your cap at night. you capture him but he is claiming he had nothing to do with the previous attack and is just looking for food. Some in your group believe that he may be a scout from a rival group, and that he may know sensitive information about your missing team members. would you release him after questioning? If not how far are you willing to go to extract information from a potentially innocent person?

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interrogation technics will determine his fate.
A) He could end up eating and joining.
B) He could end up in a bad situation.
Eitherway, in this type scenario one must act accordingly or end up in a bad situation themselves.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These cards are getting more and more unrealistic.

This one seems straight out of season one of Walking Dead - so in accordance with the fantasy land, I say give him truth serum and get the info you need, then feed him to to the sharks you keep underneath your lair then demand the world pay you one billion dollars to keep from blowing it up.

Yeah, that's what I'd do.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Never trust a stranger, yall shoulda learned that when ya were a kid. Get what info ya can then do what needs to be done. Survive another day.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A day early due to the holiday.

Your group was attacked and several members are missing. Two days later your group finds a teenage boy sneaking around your cap at night. you capture him but he is claiming he had nothing to do with the previous attack and is just looking for food.

Did he volunteer the information about not knowing about the attack or was it mentioned in his presence?
If he's just looking for food, how hungry is he? Might be a way to gauge his truthfulness.

Some in your group believe that he may be a scout from a rival group, and that he may know sensitive information about your missing team members. would you release him after questioning?

What would lead them to think that? Something he said?
Not releasing him for a while. Depends on local security and situation.
I don't want someone wandering around that could be a threat or help a threat.
He's gonna stay put for a while.

If not how far are you willing to go to extract information from a potentially innocent person?

Since I'm going to have him around for a while, sleep deprivation might be helpful for questioning.
At this point, he isn't a 'potentially innocent person', he is a 'potentially threatening person'.
Until I am reasonably certain about his intentions, he bears very careful watching.

Dave

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he needs food then he probably has nothing to offer me except another mouth to feed. He also has proven untrustworthy by "sneaking" around your camp. Treat him as anyone else that were trying to steal from you with nothing to offer.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Untrustworthy?
or resourceful?

If he turns out to not be a threat, he may be more valuable than just "another mouth to feed".
He is a teenage boy.
That gives him some strength factors as well as endurance factors.
he could prove useful as another member of the team.
Maybe as a field hand, sentry, scavenger, pack mule.
Who knows where his strengths or weaknesses lay.
He has already proven he can take a risk.

Dave

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At best = thief sneaking into camp to steal
At worst = recon for potential attack

Either way = he is toast, get what info you can by ANY means necessary. Stake him outside of camp and see who comes to the rescue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom