Conflicted.... Card #17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You work in a large hospital, and the world has been thrown into utter chaos. Unable to receive supplies in the foreseeable future, the hospitals current stock will only last four days. Would you steal the remaining supplies for personal use and be prepared, or leave the supplies to be depleted by the public?

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this one. my first response is to stay with the supplies and use them for people in need until there is nothing left and them probably stay longer still trying to help. However the reasonable side of me says grab it all and get the hell out

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think I'd be picking over the supplies for the items most likely needed - antibiotics, antiseptics, pain medication, bandages and wraps, scalpels, dermabond, sutures, etc. and get outta dodge.

Truthfully though, if I were in that line of work and the SHTF, I'd already be long gone before I would have to make that decision.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hopefully if I was in that line of work I would have been preparing medical supplies long before then, but I might snag some things that I needed a scrip for :-/ I hate the thought of stealing but if the world is sucking so bad that hospitals cant get supplies I think its justified. And I would be getting the hell out of Dodge. I'm thinking a large hospital is the last place I'd want to be in a shtf situation because people will be coming in not only injured/sick but raiding.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would definitely grab some supplies, materials, medicine, etc. and get on the move. I don't know about "the remaining supplies" but I wouldn't be leaving empty handed, even if I already had a stockpile. In my eyes you can never have enough medical supplies and medicine.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't work in a hospital, but my wife does - and I know what she'd do. She'd stay until she absolutely could help no more. I'd be dragging her out, filling my pockets.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Short answer, I'm ashamed to say, is "yes" ... :disappoin why am I ashamed? Because I like to think I'm above stealing and/or looting but the real truth of the matter is, in certain situations, I'm afraid I'm not gonna be any more proud than the next guy trying to take care of the people he or she loves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom