Conflicted.... Card #17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun?

Hmm... well, don't spout off BS about things you know little to nothing about, or people who do will call you on it. It's simple. Or when you do, just roll with it, don't get all butthurt when people recognize your bluster.

You're right, I know little about how I would react in a completely hypothetical situation. I mean, afterall, I'm the one who's taking an innocuous one-line sentence and jumping around on Tom Smykowski's Jump To Conclusions mat with a big-ass chip on my shoulder. Oh, wait. That's not me. That's you!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha.... as I said, you are talking about some oath you know little to nothing of in how it is implemented in real life.

I pointed it out, now you're trying to back out because it's obvious you know nothing about it. Simple.

I'm done... I'm sure you'll feel the need to respond again, as you need to have the last word in everything and your MO is "deny deny deny/misdirect misdirect misdirect". No biggie.

I'm done with you. You contribute nothing.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha.... as I said, you are talking about some oath you know little to nothing of in how it is implemented in real life.

I pointed it out, now you're trying to back out because it's obvious you know nothing about it. Simple.

I'm done... I'm sure you'll feel the need to respond again, as you need to have the last word in everything and your MO is "deny deny deny/misdirect misdirect misdirect". No biggie.

I'm done with you. You contribute nothing.

[response intensifies]

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I'm in a small town with no hospital, it doesn't really apply and we have some med / first aid supplies stashed. My D-I-L is a nurse at the hospital. She is also a pitbull Mom and regardless of what is happening at the hospital, SHTF she will be bugging out to our predetermined location. She may or may not grab what she can on the way out, will probably more of opportunity thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom