Conflicted.... Card #26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been there. Thank God GC was here instead of some of you yahoos ... :disappoin

Everybody has their breaking point. If you've not been there, drop to your knees and thank God. Me? I'll do what I've always done. Try to do right by him and his family, to the best of my ability, and see if I can get him past it. If they were important enough to me to "group up" with, seems like the least I could do.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been there. Thank God GC was here instead of some of you yahoos ... :disappoin

Everybody has their breaking point. If you've not been there, drop to your knees and thank God. Me? I'll do what I've always done. Try to do right by him and his family, to the best of my ability, and see if I can get him past it. If they were important enough to me to "group up" with, seems like the least I could do.

My faith in my fellow Okies has been restored. Thank God.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree he's looking for help or he would not discuss suicide. As a result, I don't think he really wants to commit suicide. Doesn't mean he won't do it if he doesn't get the right reactions out of folks. What are those reactions? Who knows. That what talking to him is for. And I'm not against God! But I really want to know how asking God to help him, helps. How/why would God intervene now when God didn't keep him out of this mess in the first place? Once again, not bashing God. I really want to know.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a kid that threatened to do this multiple times on my second deployment over some girl, and he was my post partner on guard we spent every day together. I finally got fed up and told him to either do it or shut the fukc up! His only response "what do you mean?" To which I said, "you have a rifle and rounds, and there's a port a john over there. Get in there and take care of your business, or alternatively, if you finish this post with me, I'm dragging you by your ear to talk to somebody." He didn't and I didn't have to drag him by his ear, I did take all his rounds though.

ETA: As I understand it now he's married with two beautiful children, and lives in KS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom