Conflicted.... Card #27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No on drugs, for the same reason I think hoarding airline bottles of spirits for barter is a really bad idea too. Anyone who gives a rats arse about getting drunk, high etc. after a major catastrophe has their priorities in a state consistent with nothing but trouble.

Before such an event I'll be happy to share my beer on any game day. After... Hell no!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Women of OSA's Med Clinic, Trading Post, Restaurant, Bar and Brothel is gonna a booming place ... :naughty:

So, THAT's the Trading Post where everyone is showing off their "wares" in this post!!

Is it booming cause there is a pistol range downstairs?

Back to the post,

It states that you know the drugs are harmful and addictive.

I'd want to know if they are refined.

It would really depend on what they were and if I was in need of them.
Opium and Morphine would be great to have
Cocaine, also definitely
Hash and Pot, maybe

Meth could have it's place, but I think I'd draw the line there.

I'm not looking at these are recreation usage drugs at this point.
More for the medicinal value.

Dave

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd suspect incorrectly

From everything I've heard and read, marijuana is not exactly hard to grow (growing good marijuana might be a different story), and if there's no law prohibiting it, I think a lot more people would grow their own, which would reduce the market to sell or barter, hence why I suspect the value would go down.

No on drugs, for the same reason I think hoarding airline bottles of spirits for barter is a really bad idea too. Anyone who gives a rats arse about getting drunk, high etc. after a major catastrophe has their priorities in a state consistent with nothing but trouble.

Before such an event I'll be happy to share my beer on any game day. After... Hell no!

Drugs and booze have purposes beyond getting stoned. Can't just buy a bottle of isopropyl rubbing alcohol at Wal-Mart? Use moonshine instead. Can't buy your seizure medicine because of the looting and rioting? Pot brownies (it evidently works for some people). Your brother broke his leg while out checking the trap line? Sure would be nice if you could trade for a few days worth of Percocet or Vicoden to help him over the worst of the pain. Want to add some flavor to the food your cooking but there's no store to buy your favorite cooking sherry? Maybe some homemade apple wine will do the trick.

I'm not saying everyone taking drugs and booze in trade will be doing it for those reasons, but some will.

Mykah

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From everything I've heard and read, marijuana is not exactly hard to grow (growing good marijuana might be a different story), and if there's no law prohibiting it, I think a lot more people would grow their own, which would reduce the market to sell or barter, hence why I suspect the value would go down.

Growingi it = Not hard
Getting it to flower and bloom properly , also harvesting it and maintaining a healthy mother plant = might wanna know what you are doing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom