conflicted.... Card #31

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UMB can learn about cat guts and stuff. He's hell with a rifle but redneck medicine and food has always been my territory.

Edit: I think UMB fell into people eater camp anyways, he can carve off the piece off my ass he always kissed since I was Moms favorite!! :pms2::pms2:

Oh, ya know ... I think you might be right ... :P Long as he doesn't toss you on the powerlines to roast, anything goes, huh?? :rotflmao: (I'm gonna have to take cookies AND bread by the shop if I don't stop ... :lookaroun :P)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ha! Y'all sound like me and GC ... I wouldn't let that man put a band-aid on a scratch ... but if somebody had his arm wrapped around my neck and a gun pointed at my head, I'd stand very, very still and let GC do what he does best. Put the bullet where it goes ... I'd be royally pissed if he got blood spatter on me, though ... :wink2:

I seen him ring the steel target with his glock.....has me convinced he can make the shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom