Conflicted.... Card #35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My biggest question would be pain and suffering. I would do everything possible to keep her comfortable and safe. Severe suffering with zero chance of recovery, I would have to consider a fast end.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My biggest question would be pain and suffering. I would do everything possible to keep her comfortable and safe. Severe suffering with zero chance of recovery, I would have to consider a fast end.

GC and I have had this discussion. I would end his suffering in a heartbeat. It would kill me. I would never get over it, but if he asked me to help him I can honestly say I can and would do it.

I'm not so lucky. He will not -- or cannot do it. It's just not in him. So, I will end up dealing with the inevitable ...

It's not a matter of strength or weakness, or having more or less respect for human life, it's just a difference in core philosophical beliefs.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's one of my kids, I'd take care of them. If it's the wife, I'd do what she asked me to. Like if she told me to forget about her and go live a long and healthy life I'd try to do exactly that, except forgetting about her. If she asked me to stay, I'd stay. My kids don't get the same choice, I refuse to outlive ALL of my children for very long, if it happens.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom