Conflicted.... Card #35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a vow that said "till death do us part", but I always tell him it can either come from a "hunting accident" or natural causes, his choice. I'd probably end up taking care of him because I wouldn't do well out on my own. I wasn't given one of those "brain to mouth filters"....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife, my kids - I'll take care of no matter the risk. Others in my family, even the ones I really care about, prob not - if I died because I cared for my 80 year old dad, that leaves everyone else to get along w/o me. (they may be ok with that, lol)
Tough decision.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dunno, my wife has proven she'll stick by me and As much as I've been through I think I'd pull through one more time.

I've seen war, been beat to a pulp, had hepatitis, survived meningitis, was poisoned by Elderberrys, suffered a heart attack, cancer scare, lost a nut, endured a double hernia, and wrecked my motorcycle going 50mph......i ain't afraid of no sissy mamby Pamby disease germ.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What if your the sick loved one? would you want your loved one to stay with you knowing you were going to kill them?

If I were the sick one, I don't think I could MAKE her leave my side. We would have already had this conversation while we were both healthy. Of course we can't have it now because we don't know what the disease is. Symptoms, length of time between presenting and death, protracted anguish and pain factor etc. . . etc. . . too many questions for a simple answer, but then most of these conflicted cards are like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom