Conflicted.... Card #40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was my friend's name Duedah?

Then I would tell the truth, but in a song:

Some one got killed in the woods today,
Duedah, duedah

Dave

oh man, I literally LOLd.

This card is dilemma ville, I don't think I could hide my own trauma from mine and their family if we were all close from killing my bff enough to lie.
Then again if the group is a bunch of basket cases and my bffs spouse is someone I may not be very close to and only tolerate because my bff likes them, then yeah I may pull a shane and cook up a good one to keep some **** in tact until I can come up with an alternative living plan.

I think either way you slice it the group is a done deal. I just can't imagine being with someones family that I accidentally killed unless I just didn't like them then we wouldn't be a group, so then its a moot point anyway.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Accidents happen, apologize, be remorseful and tell the truth.

When truth has the same outcome or consequences as lying, it's better to tell the truth.

ETA...

Just wanna add this thought. What do you think would happen if a committee of honest folks found out you lied? Suddenly your "accident" and all credibility come into question.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would tell the truth. I doubt I would be able to face their family everyday but I would want them to be honest with me if situations were reversed.

Of course before I told them I would make sure they werent armed.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the widow HOTT?

j/k

Can't really see this scenario happening, but IF

1. Group knows we are investigating possible trouble.
2. Probably heard the shoot.

So, fire off a couple shots and take his body back to camp and lie like hell. Keep the group together and care for his family.

Texican

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well....
After accidentally shooting your once friend....
Fire off several shoots like your taking fire.....
Then check on your friend to make sure he is dead and get his blood on your clothes, hands arms and clothes and go back and inform the group that y'all were attacked and your friend was killed....
There is no positive outcome if you tell the truth.... only hurt for the survivors....
Now when it comes to his family.... you need to help them.... especially if the wife is cute....

Latest posts

Top Bottom