Conflicted.... Card #5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao.

Subprep- Hi Lurker, growl, mumble, mumble.
Lurker-Hi, growl mumble mumble. Got anything to trade?
Subprep-mumble mumble growl, No, you? *Except my huge stash of goods that no one will ever get*
Lurker-grr, mumble mumble, nope. *Except my huge stash of goods that no one will ever get*
BB-growl, mumble mumble, Hi guys. Nothin to see here. Grrrr, mumble. *these dopes will never get my huge stash of goods*

All-grrowl, mumble mumble. Ok see ya next month. Grrrr. Snarl snarl.

fixed it for ya LOL

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crimes against the group = death

imprisonment puts a burden on the group and banishment endangers the group in the form of reprisal.

Rape is not acceptable in any circumstance. Theft / attack on outsiders is acceptable only when by consensus of the group, not an individual decision.

side note: anybody watching 'The 100'? Interesting look at young society in a SHTF scenario, especially with conflict / contact with outsiders. Entire season available on HULU.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crimes against the group = death

imprisonment puts a burden on the group and banishment endangers the group in the form of reprisal.

Rape is not acceptable in any circumstance. Theft / attack on outsiders is acceptable only when by consensus of the group, not an individual decision.

side note: anybody watching 'The 100'? Interesting look at young society in a SHTF scenario, especially with conflict / contact with outsiders. Entire season available on HULU.

Hmmm ... no. Thanks for the heads up ... I'll check it out ...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Season ends tonight. Will be on HULU tomorrow.

Some of the hollyweird drama crap goes completely against science, but nearly everything out of H does. Overall, it gives some pretty good thought on society, goobermint, law and punishment, plus the alternative view point of the 'Grounders'.

It's no 'Battlestar' but I find it interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom