Conflicted.... Card #5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you guys need to get a clue that rape is not about getting laid. Its an act of power through a crime of a sexual nature. Rapist of any kind will meet with a seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY slow torturous violent death in my group, period. They are going to be just as afraid and powerless as their victims regardless of who's group they did what in. So if'n any of ya'll think rapin is ok in any sense ever you can just do yourselves a major favor and stay the hell away because rape sympathizers will be met with pretty much the same fate just quicker.

Thank you ...

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Subprep, my point about rape wasnt meant to be taken as rape or rapist is "ok". Rather the rules or laws really only apply to a particular group. It was an off comment not meant to insult. Im truely sorry if I did.
I'm ok but thanks for the apology.
I think there are laws of natural man that apply, I'm no biblical scholar or bible thumper but I tend to agree with some commandments, thou shalt not murder. Defending is not murder, killing another human being for sport... I don't want that freak in my group. You said that your group would be the one that people fear to deal with or approach, I'm sorry but in my world that would make your group a huge target. Because I think we'd have enough on our minds just trying to eat and hydrate without having to worry about what some jackass from another group is going to come do to us, being the logical gal that I am we would need to eliminate the threat. And damned if I didn't just create a grey area because now my group wants to murder your group! LOL sheeit. can't we all just get along! ;-)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there are laws of natural man that apply, I'm no biblical scholar or bible thumper but I tend to agree with some commandments, thou shalt not murder. Defending is not murder, killing another human being for sport... I don't want that freak in my group. You said that your group would be the one that people fear to deal with or approach, I'm sorry but in my world that would make your group a huge target. Because I think we'd have enough on our minds just trying to eat and hydrate without having to worry about what some jackass from another group is going to come do to us, being the logical gal that I am we would need to eliminate the threat. And damned if I didn't just create a grey area because now my group wants to murder your group! LOL sheeit. can't we all just get along! ;-)

Because people are C.R.A.Z.Y. that's why ... :P

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two things are important: 1.The punishment should fit the crime. 2.In a world of scarce resources, recuperation is more important than feelings.

Some crimes, like theft, should be carefully examined on a case by case basis to determine the feasibility of rehabilitation. If some kid comes into our town and steals because he's hungry, and we convict him of that crime in a community trial, then we would be better off using him for slave labor until the value of the items he stole had been paid off. We may then allow him to enter or reenter the community after some heavy vetting. If we kill him outright and take the easy road then we lose the value of the food he stole, the value of his labor, and any intelligence he may have about marauding groups in the area.

Obviously, some crimes (mostly violent ones) won't have as many options. We don't have the time or the resources to rehabilitate a serial killer (if that's even possible), so that criminal would probably be put to death.

Lastly, I'm a big fan of offering punishment choices. "You've been convicted of stealing food, would you rather be a slave for 2 years, or be beaten and tied to a tree outside of town as a warning?"
"You've been convicted of murder, would you rather die by hanging or by freezing?"

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

In reality, my group, consists of me (cuz people are crazy) In which case if nobody bothers me, then im cool, Im fine being left alone. So we would get along fine.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In reality, my group, consists of me (cuz people are crazy) In which case if nobody bothers me, then im cool, Im fine being left alone. So we would get along fine.

that's pretty much my philosophy in life, you don't bother me, I won't bother you. Good God our bartering meetings would be interesting.
:50cal: :lookaroun :lookaroun :gun1:
:chat: :rolleyes2:D :chat: :drunk2::wave::wave:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
that's pretty much my philosophy in life, you don't bother me, I won't bother you. Good God our bartering meetings would be interesting.
:50cal: :lookaroun :lookaroun :gun1:
:chat: :rolleyes2:D :chat: :drunk2::wave::wave:

Lmao.

Subprep- Hi Lurker, growl, mumble, mumble.
Lurker-Hi, growl mumble mumble. Got anything to trade?
Subprep-mumble mumble growl, No, you?
Lurker-grr, mumble mumble, nope.
BB-growl, mumble mumble, Hi guys. Nothin to see here. Grrrr, mumble.

All-grrowl, mumble mumble. Ok see ya next month. Grrrr. Snarl snarl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom