Conflicted.... Card #6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
or 'what if a member of the group walks off his post and is 'captured'. Would / should you trade 5 captured enemy combatant leaders to get him back?

Not happening. You leave then you stay gone whether you like it or not. I'm not into temper tantrums or laziness or someone thinking they are so special that they can just come and go as they please ...

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His property. Just as I would expect my property to be respected, so shall the group respect theirs. Perhaps it is in the groups best interest to have the more experienced person teach the owner of the property how to better use the gear.

more qualified member needs to teach the owner how to better use the equipment.

These. Though if you can work up a trade that the stubborn member of your group is willing to go along with such that he gets gear more in line with his experience and that he'd be happy with and that gets the gear in question into the hands that would best help the group, that would be even better.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
or 'what if a member of the group walks off his post and is 'captured'. Would / should you trade 5 captured enemy combatant leaders to get him back?

This really would depend.
How much of an asset was this person?

Why did he walk off his post and get captured?
Was it in the hopes of gaining intel for our group? If so, he had better have left a pretty convincing explanation that could be shown to be in place and undisturbed from the time he left.

Otherwise, no trades. Not likely to have anything to trade with.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom