Conflicted.... Card #6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its their stuff they keep it. I have an issue with a "group leader" deciding whats good for me. Sounds to much like a govt politician knowing whats best for me and how I should be living my life.
That being said I'm not a total twit and if I thought it would benefit me in a shtf situation to Lend (with collateral of course) my equipment to someone to use temporarily I would be amiable to that. Maybe.... if I liked the person... If they are some ******* then I'd prob tell them to **** off and go find their own... you just never can tell about me LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its their stuff they keep it. I have an issue with a "group leader" deciding whats good for me. Sounds to much like a govt politician knowing whats best for me and how I should be living my life.
That being said I'm not a total twit and if I thought it would benefit me in a shtf situation to Lend (with collateral of course) my equipment to someone to use temporarily I would be amiable to that. Maybe.... if I liked the person... If they are some ******* then I'd prob tell them to **** off and go find their own... you just never can tell about me LOL

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GC just called me and said did a double take at the avatar when he read this. Thought I had posted it! :rotflmao:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talents and equipment will vary.

Just because someone can use something of mine better than I can does not mean I have to surrender it to them or that the "leader" can make me give it to them. Wouldn't be much of a leader.

What if I felt I could make better use of your daughter than you do.
Does that mean she is mine?

In this type of landscape, everyone had to cooperate to an extent.
But taking what someone else in the group has "just because" is not acceptable.

Dave

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love these cards..

Yeah ... so far they've been interesting. I like seeing other folks' take on them. I tend to be a black and white kinda reader (thank you, all you lawyers out there ... ) but some of these guys (especially that ratski fella :P) is really good at thinking "around" the card and touching on things that never even crossed my mind ...

You gotta post them all ... eventually ... I find myself ready for the next one before Friday ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love these cards..

Im ready for another one. Ive got a bullet ready.

What I find interesting is how many people want to stay civil. Not that I dont but in the absence of law or authority, I dont trust anyone. Shtf chaos means safety's off, fingers on trigger and zero tolerance.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah ... so far they've been interesting. I like seeing other folks' take on them. I tend to be a black and white kinda reader (thank you, all you lawyers out there ... ) but some of these guys (especially that ratski fella :P) is really good at thinking "around" the card and touching on things that never even crossed my mind ...

You gotta post them all ... eventually ... I find myself ready for the next one before Friday ...
yeah I catch myself on about Tuesday wanting to draw another card ( I keep them in a case, after I shuffled them and don't peek ).. maybe we should go to two times a week?????

Latest posts

Top Bottom