Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
from Mossad Ayoob http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/MassadAyoob/2012/12/15/against-monsters/
------
After the Ma’alot massacre in 1974, Israel instituted a policy in which volunteer school personnel, parents, and grandparents received special training from the civil guard, and were seeded throughout the schools armed with discreetly concealed 9mm semiautomatic pistols. Since that time, there has been no successful mass murder at an Israeli school, and every attempt at such has been quickly shortstopped by the good guys’ gunfire, with minimal casualties among the innocent. Similar programs are in place in Peru and the Phillippines, with similarly successful results.

Some people see the logic in the Israeli approach.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't say one thing about sorry ass parents teaching their children about firearms. Don't put words in my mouth. I think that is great. It's better they know about them instead of not. Then they won't be as inclined to play with them and get Hurt. I do not believe parents should let their little children play games that are for adults. They don't need to hear all the bad language and see the sex that are in alot of games. But all parents are different. I just won't let mine play them. Or see them.

Ever watch spongebob or the similar cartoons ...scooby doo, its not about keeping them away from the bad things so much as it is teaching them whats right.
Do you not think they will see them sometime, and they wont be prepared for what they dont know that others do?
Unfortunately there are some out there that dont do so well at it , its always about teaching.
Not pretending its not there by keeping them in the dark

Latest posts

Top Bottom