Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't blame you a bit kwaynem, if I was married for 29 years I would most likely still be drinking.I just realized how much I was spending on Jack daniels and cigarettes a month and instead paid cash for the last 4 new cars I bought instead of alcohol and cigarettes.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't blame you a bit kwaynem, if I was married for 29 years I would most likely still be drinking.I just realized how much I was spending on Jack daniels and cigarettes a month and instead paid cash for the last 4 new cars I bought instead of alcohol and cigarettes.
There has been a few times I thought about switching to jack daniels in the last 29 years Sedona lol

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I got the thread off track.Would love for constitutional carry to pass.

As the thread originator, I'm with you on that. I do believe it would be better to start over in the legislature with a new governor next year. This year's effort was a mish-mosh result of politics as usual, including stripping out another bill in order to substitute new language and a title.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with you okierider.My second cousin was into meth and crack until he went to jail for the next 25 years.He had convinced my uncle that it was all the drugs fault to the point my uncle had spent over $300,000.00 for lawyers.Its all about having willpower.I use to drink 3 or 4 times a week.Haven't had a drink in 18 years.
exactly, some people just can't handle
tenor.gif

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds wrong as the head of the house and senate should be able to either call for a special session and set what they are going to deal with as well. Otherwise it allows the governor to veto something and then prevent the legislature from overriding. She may be able to call a special session but while they are all there anyway the leaders of the legislature should have the ability to bring up other items as they see fit, beyond what the session was called for.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds wrong as the head of the house and senate should be able to either call for a special session and set what they are going to deal with as well. Otherwise it allows the governor to veto something and then prevent the legislature from overriding. She may be able to call a special session but while they are all there anyway the leaders of the legislature should have the ability to bring up other items as they see fit, beyond what the session was called for.
I agree, especially since they ended session early

Latest posts

Top Bottom