Constitutional carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with constitutional carry as right of the people. It shouldn’t be subject to fees or licensure. That being said, I am a still a fan of people taking a handgun class. Which goes against my beliefs of constitutional carry. I just see F@cking idots at the range all of the time handling firearms irresponsibly. Honestly, I don’t know that a class would help, but I don’t see what it would hurt.
With freedom, there is risk.
Anyone willing to give up an ounce of freedom, for an ounce of safety, deserves neither.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta come down on the side of it's a right and training shouldn't be required.
But there's a lot of people I don't think should be carrying guns......or raising children........serving on juries.........voting.........driving........

And who is to say which of the people shouldn't be carrying? Or having kids? Or voting? Or serving on juries, or... I know! We could have a Dictator in Chief! (DIC) Yeah, that's the ticket, some retired democratic government official who could arbitrarily approve or deny people's "rights". The DIC would have the final say.

Actually, I agree with you on this, as a matter of practicality, but a right is a right, and none among us can arbitrarily decide if the other person's (non-felons) rights should be forfeited. So, in a truly free society, we have to take the bad with he good. I'll take it any day, over a situation like the above, where some DIC decides if I can avail myself of my lawful rights or not.

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol...

5f3fb8613d9188aebadd876999249bc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.newson6.com/story/38107803/osbi-voices-concern-over-constitutional-carry-bill
I for one am looking forward to voting jeff the doucheflute coody out of office with this June's primary.
Why? He authored the bill for christ sake.

From the article:
One of the biggest proponents of the bill Representative Jeff Coody argued requiring a gun license only impacts law abiding citizens because criminals don’t follow the laws anyhow during the house vote in April.

Latest posts

Top Bottom