Constitutional carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent news! Restoring my faith in politiciians...kinda sorta

Re out of state carry: when my Oklahoma permit expires I will be searching for cheaper out of state alternatives. So will everyone else I imagine

P.S. My decision to get a 5 year Oklahoma permit instead of a 10 year permit is paying off!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for that link where I confirmed that my state senator voted no, as expected. My state representative did vote yes so that was encouraging.
My new rep, Scott McEachen not only voted "Yea" but was a co-sponsor. My new senator, Joe Newhouse, was excused from voting (and I wonder why.) My old representative and senator, Mike Ritze and Nathan Dahm, both voted "Yea."

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys don't know how lucky you are to live in Oklahoma and not some shithole like California.

Lacks safety training?! The course I went through basically said don't put finger on trigger and don't point at anything unless you want to shoot it. I didn't realize there was much safety training in the handgun course.

'Safety training' is a joke.

here's a box of 50 rounds, can you fire it in the general direction of the target? congratulations, you pass.

the test is easy as hell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom