Constitutional carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don’t see our coward senators voting for it. These are the same cowards that wouldn’t vote to advance the bill that would have strengthened our 2A in Oklahoma. Mostly because of anti gun people and organizations pressuring them to not vote for it. I don’t expect any less to happen this time. Hope I’m wrong though.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I was talking to my senator yesterday, and he said that he hopes it does come up, and that he wants it to pass. What he didn't know was if it would make it to the floor this week or not.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t know about the CofC, but I do know that ORA was against the first attempt at OC, and they are also against this bill. We have had a couple of our members at the Ponca Gun Club refuse to renew their membership in the ORA because of it.
I dumped them after the first time.
But...But...But I thought ORA was a friend to gunowners?????

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So...kinda like the NRA?
I didn't say that. I was talking about the ORA. There are a lot of behind the scene things going on with them that myself and others have been discussing in PM's. I suspect they may not survive or if they do, will be a shell of what influence they peddled in the past. The people have spoken.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't say that. I was talking about the ORA. There are a lot of behind the scene things going on with them that myself and others have been discussing in PM's. I suspect they may not survive or if they do, will be a shell of what influence they peddled in the past. The people have spoken.
Oh, no, I was saying that. As I've said in the past, the NRA is a useful tool when we can keep its interest aligned with ours, but is definitely not to be trusted blindly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom