Controversial Advertisement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sick, twisted and insensitive. I hope the public backlash puts them outta business. Just shows how far our society here in the US is in decline.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're a black kid walking down the street in a hoodie, I'm going off on you.
Got a woman tied-up in your truck bed? No problemo, Dude!

I agree that this is in poor taste and pretty stupid... but so was this^^

I understand both sides and think the simple solution is a sticker on the tailgate advertizing the company.

Ding ding ding

They knew full well what the reaction to that would/could be. Obligate attention whoring is not a marketing strategy.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny as heck - I want one!

If we all spent as much time cleaning up our own acts as we do worrying about what other people are doing it would be a better place for everyone.

I keep my act pretty clean. Are you needing some help cleaning your own up? The forum here is like a confessional. Go ahead and lay your sins right out here in front of us. We'll do our best to help you or get you the help you need. All ya gotta do is open up and come clean. That's the first step. Our trained internet professionals are here to help you see the error in your ways.

The Cow Exploder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep my act pretty clean. Are you needing some help cleaning your own up? The forum here is like a confessional. Go ahead and lay your sins right out here in front of us. We'll do our best to help you or get you the help you need. All ya gotta do is open up and come clean. That's the first step. Our trained internet professionals are here to help you see the error in your ways.
Gee, thanks.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that this is in poor taste and pretty stupid... but so was this^^

Ding ding ding

They knew full well what the reaction to that would/could be. Obligate attention whoring is not a marketing strategy.
I'm not driving down the highway in traffic at eighty miles an hour displaying my poor taste. I confine my poor taste to the internet. See the difference?

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
U-haul seems to have an inventive way to capture attention with the stickers they put on the back of their trucks. Everyone has probably seen the Uhauls with a sticker that looks like the back is open, but they're just advertising the extra space, and the low deck height.

This could have been done in better taste, for sure, but the fools that decided to do this knew exactly what they were doing, they wanted a response that would get them 15 seconds of viral fame. they got it. Seems like only value they were going for was shock value.

After all, we're talking about it here, right?

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 304

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can be rude. You can be crude. You can be profane. You can submerge a crucifix in a vile of urine.
You can photograph a man with a bull whip stuck up his ass.

If you make me think you've got a bound woman in the bed of your truck, I'm going full Zimmerman on you.

And it has less than shi+ to do with the first amendment

Latest posts

Top Bottom