Cost to process a deer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Clairborns down by Ada, and it's gonna cost me $70 for the doe I got. &65 to do it, and $5 extra for chicken fry.

I know Kenneth, he is a good guy, does good work, ask if Lee is working there this season when you pick up your doe.

I use Pouges out at byng though when I let someone process the deer for me...closer to where I hunt

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Enid, Big Country Meat Market. They have done my families processing for over 20 years now. Many selections of cooked venison, summer sausage, sticks, brat type, jerky, w/ cheese and jalapenos if you want on the sausages and sticks.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J&W north of Nowata any size $65 for roasts, steaks, butterfly steaks from backstrap, and ground venison, sausage is extra, by the pound $1 a pound for breakdfast sausage and another $1 pound to add beef fat to the sausage. Summer sausage is more than that but if your getting ground meat you can make your own summer sausage at home.

Artic-Z

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
used O'neals custom butchering, he had several options a 55 65 and 75 option

i chose the 55 which was something like, roast, steaks, backstrap cut, summer sausage, i think there were 1 or 2 more cuts of meat and then what ever was left was ground.

their in haskell in muskogeee cnty.

plus i didnt have to skin it.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-18565487-o-neals-custom-butchering-haskell

Latest posts

Top Bottom