Couple hours at Happy Hallow Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xunan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent 2 hours today at happy hallow. Don is a good host and the range is clean and beautiful. Overall a very enjoyable experience and only $10.00 dollars to shoot both my ak and my 9mm desert eagle. I will be going back for sure... by the way..:friday:

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a little carried away with my 1911 out there. Popped off all nine rounds in about a second.

I swear though I was counting to three in my head! XD

But yeah. I take my Mosin out there and go there to zero my AKs. I'd go to USSA if i really wanted to shoot fast and get in some tactical practice. For the basics and to just enjoy shooting, Happy Hollow is awesome, cheap and close.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Hollow is the only range I've gone to (only a gun owner as of a month or so ago... but bought 5 guns since that time :/ I'm hooked). The place is great, 10 bucks and I can bring all my guns and shoot as much as I want!

xunan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a little carried away with my 1911 out there. Popped off all nine rounds in about a second.

I swear though I was counting to three in my head! XD

But yeah. I take my Mosin out there and go there to zero my AKs. I'd go to USSA if i really wanted to shoot fast and get in some tactical practice. For the basics and to just enjoy shooting, Happy Hollow is awesome, cheap and close.

What he said :thumbup3:
Happy Hallow is good for slow target practice and to zero your rifles, if your shooting an ak like me 200yards is plenty also..

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
happy hollow is a good range.i remember the first time i shot a gun was when i was in 3rd grade and we went to a outdoor range with 2 concrete tables and a lot of brass and shotgun shells on the ground.it may have been in wagoner but i don't remember.i have wanted to go back there because its free but cant find it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom