Couple hours at Happy Hallow Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been, google search Wagoner County Public Shooting Range. You will find it. If you drive down RT 51 headed East out of Tulsa and get off at Coweta exit before it turns into the Muskogee TPK and then stay on 51 you will run straight into it. Its a ways but super easy to get to.

I used to go to the Wagoner Public Range but went to Happy Hollow for the first time last week. I don't think I will ever go back to Wagoner's Range. Yeah its free but there is no range master so no one to enforce the rules. I'd much rather pay the 10 bucks at Happy Hollow, sit at a nice bench with padded seat, in the shade, refreshments available cheap, and not question the value of my life while there. Plus for me they are only about a 10 min difference in drive time. Like I said, unless there were some extenuating circumstances I don't really see myself headed back to Wagoner public range anytime soon. I'd really like to become a member at Oil Capital, but that doesn't appear to be in the cards.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to check out both. I am new to Tulsa and I don't know of any ranges to go to. Is there a limit to what type of caliber that you can use on either of these ranges?

I don't know of a caliber restriction at either range but from what I have seen anything under .50 cal rifle and you are fine. If you had a .50 cal DEAGLE I don't think anyone would stop you. I would go to Wagoner's public range first its free and gives you such an appreciation for how nice Happy Hollow is when you go there next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom