Coupon for Heartland Outdoors, Anyone Interested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been down and out recently, so the misses found and bought a coupon for Heartland Outdoors on Groupon for me so i thought i share. It includes range time, gun rental, box of bullets, and a target.

I never been to Heartland or rented a gun before so im not sure how much of it deal it is especially since Im use to range time being $10 and theirs is $15 but she bought it for me and im glad to go lol.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/heartland-outdoors?c=all&p=5

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
with a box of bullets running over $15 (except 9x19) and lane rental at $15...that's one heck of a deal.

Heartland is a bit small when crowded... but it''s a nice place and the ventilation works!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife bought each of us 1 of these a couple of weeks ago when the same offer was posted on LivingSocial.com. Our friend also bought 2, one for her and one for her boyfriend. We're waiting to use them at a time when all 4 of us can go together, though we'll probably still only request 2 lanes.

Great deal for a great range. But as mentioned, for those who haven't been there, it can get pretty crowded.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you think of the facilities?

It's my range of choice, mainly because it's closest to my home, but it's still a nice place to shoot. The shop floor isn't as big as some, but there's still quite a variety firearms, archery equipment, reloading equipment, targets, safes, and hunting wear and gear. I'm not into archery so I can't comment on the archery range, but the shooting range is nice. It's heated/cooled and the air is filtered and for the most part stays fresh. Though when the range is full, I still come home smelling a bit like spent gunpowder (is that necessarily a bad thing?). Range fees are a little higher than H&H, but driving a couple of miles to Heartland versus 20 +/- for H&H more than makes up for the difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom