Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
Geez I have heard the saying "liberals will eventually ruin everything". I've noticed it happening here for the last year or so. New members speaking the slang, eventually don a "let's go brandon" profile picture, then the mask comes off and it's full on b.s. with every lib talking point.
So flyguy, how long until you get your "camel toe Harris" profile pic uploaded?

Another question I have. Why are 90% of the people from the okc area liberal by nature? What the hell do they put in the water down there??

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez I have heard the saying "liberals will eventually ruin everything". I've noticed it happening here for the last year or so. New members speaking the slang, eventually don a "let's go brandon" profile picture, then the mask comes off and it's full on b.s. with every lib talking point.

Another question I have. Why are 90% of the people from the okc area liberal by nature? What the hell do they put in the water down there??

Hmmm...

...some of us in the center of the state (not OKC but get there often) seem to think Tulsa is the one full of libs. When we go that way, it is generally to where our Summer job offices and shop are located, and that isn't really Tulsa. We do our very best to avoid the Tulsa part of that metroplex.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bob won't even disclose his position in the hospitol. Janitor or MD...nurse aid or maybe a PA
Wow, nurses aide. Thanks for the compliment. I don’t divulge identifying stuff online as we received a lot of threats from families& visitors, as well as other hospitals did in the metro did during Covid. I’ve had security kick a lot of families out for being threatening to the staff nurses. Since I’m pushing 70 & retired, I don’t need the aggravation of one of the crazies putting 2 & 2 together. That’s why I only use my middle name online & speak only generically about work experiences-also to avoid hipaa stuff. But I’ve already listed my credentials online, not that it means anything special. Have undergrad & grad degrees, licensed in 2 health professions- one more advanced than the other. All appropriate board certifications, etc. worked as an educator, clinician, & management. Worked mostly in critical care during my career.

So for example, when I come home from work after watching someone die a very bad death who took only IVM when first got sick & told me he/she only wants IVM & none of the Fauci poison-only to read online here (just a few hrs after the death) IVM is a cure, (along with other cures) then I think to myself WTF, I just watched someone die a few hrs ago who said the same exact thing. So, forgive me if I reply & call BS. Then, the long arguments start with the Alex jones videos telling me I really didn’t see what I just saw at work, lol.

So, let’s say I was the highest paid janitor at the hospital. We can choose to believe what each other argues , it’s just a gun forum anyway.😀

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm...

...some of us in the center of the state (not OKC but get there often) seem to think Tulsa is the one full of libs. When we go that way, it is generally to where our Summer job offices and shop are located, and that isn't really Tulsa. We do our very best to avoid the Tulsa part of that metroplex.

I have NO idea what he was talking about relative to the discussion but you might want to check the 2020 election results. Biden was 3200 votes within WINNING Oklahoma county.

Lots of poo flung this way from the OKC are folks over the years here on OSA, not sure why..... but y'all own the blue or purple parts of the state lol.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
Wow, nurses aide. Thanks for the compliment. I don’t divulge identifying stuff online as we received a lot of threats from families& visitors, as well as other hospitals did in the metro did during Covid. I’ve had security kick a lot of families out for being threatening to the staff nurses. Since I’m pushing 70 & retired, I don’t need the aggravation of one of the crazies putting 2 & 2 together. That’s why I only use my middle name online & speak only generically about work experiences-also to avoid hipaa stuff. But I’ve already listed my credentials online, not that it means anything special. Have undergrad & grad degrees, licensed in 2 health professions- one more advanced than the other. All appropriate board certifications, etc. worked as an educator, clinician, & management. Worked mostly in critical care during my career.

So for example, when I come home from work after watching someone die a very bad death who took only IVM when first got sick & told me he/she only wants IVM & none of the Fauci poison-only to read online here (just a few hrs after the death) IVM is a cure, (along with other cures) then I think to myself WTF, I just watched someone die a few hrs ago who said the same exact thing. So, forgive me if I reply & call BS. Then, the long arguments start with the Alex jones videos telling me I didn’t see what I just saw at work, lol.

So, let’s say I was the highest paid janitor at the hospital. We can choose to believe what each other argues , it’s just a gun forum anyway.😀
How much b.s. can a person spout until they can man up and say "I was lied to, I was misinformed, I spouted b.s. because of those situations and I'm sorry". Or are we just gonna keep making a clown out of ourselves until we have both feet in the ground?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much b.s. can a person spout until they can man up and say "I was lied to, I was misinformed, I spouted b.s. because of those situations and I'm sorry". Or are we just gonna keep making a clown out of ourselves until we have both feet in the ground?
So I lied about my work experiences? You’ve got the clown face son, & have no idea what you’re talking about. What isn’t true in my post? I don’t remember seeing you in the icu with me.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Psjacko

See post #135. A perfect example of someone making an unsolicited post & being ugly to me. I never said anything to this guy. So I reply with ugliness. That’s how it works

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I’ve been here a decade longer than you. It’s always funny that liberals think I’m a raging Republican and Republicans think I’m a raging liberal.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
So I lied about my work experiences? You’ve got the clown face son, & have no idea what you’re talking about.
Not work experiences, your talk about covid and the Vax has your clown face on front and center. Turn off your TV and you'll get less laugh emojis. Oh, and you're not my dad. You couldn't fill his 1 shoe with both feet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom