Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't we all just get along?

Don't hold your breath.

Funny how some can speak of personal experience and the local expert tries to belittle and dismiss that experience.

Then, claims his experience is correct, their's is wrong and they spoke ugly to them.

If ivermectin (or whatever the discussion of the day is) worked 1 in a million times. (Which it has worked more than once, as stated throughout these discussions).

To THAT 1, it worked and that is all that matters.

My cousin owned / ran a day care. She was MANDATED to take the vac. Had no health problems, was not over weight or any underlying issues. Tested negative for Covid and received the vac, on a Thursday. Woke up Friday feeling terrible and went to ER. Tested negative for Covid. Admitted to hospital Friday afternoon. Comatose Friday night. Passed on Sunday morning, never regained consciousness. Death Certificate states Covid.
Proof positive of poison vaccine? You will not convince her family it isn't.

How many athletes, young, healthy, in their prime have take the jab and mysteriously keeled over?

Gates has been a proponent of population for years. The next 20 years may have a multitude of "unexplained" unexpected deaths. Yet, there will be those who refuse to acknowledge those experiences.

What works for some and doesn't for others is because we are all different. We make up our own minds and make a decision. Right or wrong.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I agree completely with this!!
Yeah don't worry about offending anyone. Almost everyone here has been a little offensive or a lot at one time or another. That's just how passionate people are. Not cold or calculated. You will find you can have it out with a guy and the next day they are willing to help you with something. Good people still disagree. My brother gets on my nerves way more than anyone on a forum ever could. Also written words are so easy to misinterpret tone or intention. Some of the funniest guys I've known would get banned but in person you can pick up the jokes, intonation, facial expressions etc.

Like Bob gets on our nerves but at the same time if he needed a hand or help with anything I would for sure offer if I could help. I'm sure many would. Lots are that way. To me that's actual maturity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom