Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, one thing I know for sure is that I don’t have worms. :thumb:
There will be signs if you do come down with them.....:)

scoot.gif

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter is a biology major at OU on the pre med path, and she has an opportunity to shadow the top neurosurgeon in Oklahoma that’s known for doing minimal evasive brain surgeries. He sent her a list of requirements before she can go into the OR with him, and one of them was that she has to have the covid shot and maybe one booster too. This is an incredible opportunity for her, and of course, she going to do whatever is required.
Why in the hell is the medical community still kicking this can down the road?!?
The only thing I can think of is the hospitals are still getting kick backs from the drug companies.
I have thread in my notes where I save all the data I come across in vaccine harm. No way I’d do it if I had a do-over. I went early before it was so apparent what they’d done since my wife was a provider and I figured wth. Now we both regret it.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the CDC has stated the vaccine is useless, yet there are ID 10 Ts still pushing that poison.

Other opportunities are out there, don't take their poison. Don't give in.
it isn't useless , it works exactly as designed they just lied about what it's purpose is

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously, a sizeable portion of the population has completely lost all trust in the CDC and the push for vaccination.

Many people are now hesitant/skeptical to take vaccines of any sort.
It will be interesting to see disease data rates based on these "vaccine minimalist" versus "fully vaccinated" population.

Sure, the vaccine may help with 'X', but does it increase with higher probability of developing side effects (/disease) 'Y' and 'Z'?

Interesting times.....

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many people are now hesitant/skeptical to take vaccines of any sort.
It will be interesting to see disease data rates based on these "vaccine minimalist" versus "fully vaccinated" population.
I’m of the opinion that the disease data for vaxxed vs unvaxxed is already available and telling, but it’s never going to publicly published lest the house of cards come tumbling down around the drug companies, the govt, and the cdc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom