Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1729870059561.png

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does seem like deja vu. Still blind support by many despite no answers to direct and logical questions. Why would I vax a healthy kid against covid when the covid risk is infinitesimally small? Or the classic, do it for grandma, even though it doesn't prevent me from giving it to her. But instead of admitting that argument was BS, just deny that was the argument and claim it was always about lessening the severity.

CDC/gov could not have handled this more poorly. My fear is that their gaslighting the public will prevent anyone from listening to them when a 'real' mortal threat surfaces, or is released by China, and a huge chunk of the population won't listen because the cdc has proven themselves to be liars.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I got the first vaccine, the pfizer one. We both regretted it. The only ray of hope is that it may have been ineffective, we had no side effects after it, no cold symptoms, no swelling at the shot site, nothing. Came to learn that many of the first shots were ineffective due to improper handling. We have not gotten any boosters either. I will not get boosted, anecdotally I've heard that many succumb to a variety of ills after the booster. Ironically I have seen those who have been vaxxed and boosted have had Covid multiple times.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t read all 6 pages of this post, so apologies if already mentioned .. but the Covid vaccination recommendation now is for Seniors, and ”at risk” people THIS YEAR/NOW is to get the vac shot, and the booster 6 months later… I got the first 4 COVID released vacs and have had COVID 3 times. The first was the worst, 2nd mid, and 3rd time mild cold symptoms. I’m tempted to get the vaccination but .. BUT 🤷‍♂️

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's no need for a covid Vax. Ivermectin is proven to cure it, best if used before your on a death bed.
Some will say I'm full of it but others in the know will support what I said.
The CDC will never twll you that, nor will big pharma.
One of my Doctors (86 years old) also swears that Ivermectin is one of his “go to’s” for Covid.. must be something to it.. 🤷‍♂️

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does seem like deja vu. Still blind support by many despite no answers to direct and logical questions. Why would I vax a healthy kid against covid when the covid risk is infinitesimally small? Or the classic, do it for grandma, even though it doesn't prevent me from giving it to her. But instead of admitting that argument was BS, just deny that was the argument and claim it was always about lessening the severity.

CDC/gov could not have handled this more poorly. My fear is that their gaslighting the public will prevent anyone from listening to them when a 'real' mortal threat surfaces, or is released by China, and a huge chunk of the population won't listen because the cdc has proven themselves to be liars.
Agreed that the CDc/govt handled it poorly. Everyone knows this. Even the govt admitted they botched it. Everyone here prob agrees the mask & vax mandates were BS.
What is also BS is folks here claiming IVM is a “proven cure” for Covid. Which is nonsense. Just like the common cold, there is no “cure” for Covid. Also statements that IVM is the only treatment people will take for Covid are famous last words, in my experience. Lots of folks said that very same thing & ended up dying from Covid.
Covid is sooo 2021. It’s over with. The current variants are not as lethal anymore. The only people that should consider taking the vax would be the elderly, or immunocompromised people, cancer, transplant patients, etc.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my Doctors (86 years old) also swears that Ivermectin is one of his “go to’s” for Covid.. must be something to it.. 🤷‍♂️
Yes, it may help Covid symptoms as part of a comprehensive medical regimen. Studies show this to be true, But to claim it’s a “proven cure” is crazy. Considering all the folks who took IVM & still died of Covid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom