Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it may help Covid symptoms as part of a comprehensive medical regimen. Studies show this to be true, But to claim it’s a “proven cure” is crazy. Considering all the folks who took IVM & still died of Covid.
I would say with many treatments and medication how soon you take it does matter. Amazing how many in hospitals had to fight to get treated with Ivermectin and got it days after being on a respirator. Respirators are hard on lungs, so are many of the meds they treat illnesses with. Is Ivermectin effective? I think it may be if taken early on.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OR another of my favorites
1729875933351.png

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say with many treatments and medication how soon you take it does matter. Amazing how many in hospitals had to fight to get treated with Ivermectin and got it days after being on a respirator. Respirators are hard on lungs, so are many of the meds they treat illnesses with. Is Ivermectin effective? I think it may be if taken early on.
Any time you get on meds as early as possible, it will be helpful. But with the early deadly variants, it didn’t matter. I saw lots of patients who took IVM right away & still died from Covid. Used the same verbage from lots of people on this forum. So many died.

Is it effective? yes to a point, but it’s not a cure. It may give some symptom relief & shorten the duration of illness. But hasn’t shown to be the panacea that many claim, usually for political reasons. By the time your admitted & in the icu, IVM isn’t gonna a help, that would be like shooting ping pong balls at a battleship

It’s been in clinical trials for Covid for years now. Latest study I’ve seen:

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any time you get on meds as early as possible, it will be helpful. But with the early deadly variants, it didn’t matter. I saw lots of patients who took IVM right away & still died from Covid. Used the same verbage from lots of people on this forum. So many died.

Is it effective? yes to a point, but it’s not a cure. It may give some symptom relief & shorten the duration of illness. But hasn’t shown to be the panacea that many claim, usually for political reasons.

It’s been in clinical trials for Covid for years now. Latest study I’ve seen:
So do you think the CDC lied their a$$ off or they were just incompetent?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any time you get on meds as early as possible, it will be helpful. But with the early deadly variants, it didn’t matter. I saw lots of patients who took IVM right away & still died from Covid.
Did people really die “FROM” covid or from poor life choices earlier in life and comorbities, and covid was just the “stressor”?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
opportunities will come and go, you can’t un-take these shots.

Hard pass
Here’s where we’re at on this. I’ve been texting with my daughter this morning, and I told her I’m 100% against her taking the vax. HOWEVER, at the end of the day, she’s an adult now and is going to have to make the decision for herself and be willing to live with the consequences.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here’s where we’re at on this. I’ve been texting with my daughter this morning, and I told her I’m 100% against her taking the vax. HOWEVER, at the end of the day, she’s an adult now and is going to have to make the decision for herself and be willing to live with the consequences.
You are a good dad. It's really hard to be that parent -- the one who raises their kids to decide for themselves and live their own lives. In fact, it has turned out to be the single hardest thing I've ever done. But my boys are all their own men and they live the lives they want now. Do they make the same choices I would have for them?? No. But I lived my life -- making my own choices. I owe them that much freedom. And trust. Still, if they ask I'm more than glad to discuss those choices with them, just like you are doing now.

I knew I would always miss them being babies but the older I get the more I miss when our hardest decision was hot dogs or mac and cheese for dinner ... Lol

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did people really die “FROM” covid or from poor life choices earlier in life and comorbities, and covid was just the “stressor”?
They died from Covid. Came in with positive lab test for Covid . Died from viral Covid pneumonia., ARDS. MOF. Some were young healthy 40’s & 50’s, some were old with comorbidities. But they all died from Covid. We ran out of body bags. In 44+ yrs I never saw anything like it. We ran out of icu beds & took over the recovery room & er with patients.
Plenty of them told me I “ I’ll never take any Fauci poison.” And refused much of the treatment except for IVM & hydrochloriquin (sp). Watched them die all the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom