Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol that's rich coming from you. My God if you'd had your way anyone who did anything other than line up for shots once a week would have been burned at the stake. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
BS. Now youā€™re being rich. I never told anyone to get the shot. Personally or professionally. Donā€™t lie, itā€™s unbecoming

Bad Hombre

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even the CDC has stated the vaccine is useless, yet there are ID 10 Ts still pushing that poison.

Other opportunities are out there, don't take their poison. Don't give in.
Show me some evidence that the CDC has "stated that the vaccine is useless"? That's sure not what I read anywhere. What I see is the CDC says everyone over 6 months of age should have covid vaccination.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did people really die ā€œFROMā€ covid or from poor life choices earlier in life and comorbities, and covid was just the ā€œstressorā€?
lol stresssor. Kinda like getting shot & bleeding to death. Cause of death was loss of blood, & the bullet was just the ā€œstressorā€. Lol

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show me some evidence that the CDC has "stated that the vaccine is useless"? That's sure not what I read anywhere. What I see is the CDC says everyone over 6 months of age should have covid vaccination.
Correct. The CDC didn't say the vax was ā€œuselessā€. Just like nobody said IVM is a ā€œproven cureā€ for Covid.
People are crazy & just make stuff up because of politics

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So do you think the CDC lied their a$$ off or they were just incompetent?
The CDC was politically compromised by the Biden admin. They lied many times to the American people. Iā€™ll never trust them again. They were also incompetent in the management of the epidemic. Fauci made a lot of $$ off it & lied to Congress. He belongs in jail. Iā€™ve been saying that for years

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
***** HOLD ON PEOPLE ****

This is about Retrieverman's daughter and the hospital requiring/forcing the jab.

Let's not open the full can of worms about the covid flu, and if it was/wasn't justified, who did what, who on OSA tows the medical line, or if the jab did X or Y.

Let's try to refrain the discussion, and focus on the OP.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
***** HOLD ON PEOPLE ****

This is about Retrieverman's daughter and the hospital requiring/forcing the jab.

Let's not open the full can of worms about the covid flu, and if it was/wasn't justified, who did what, who on OSA tows the medical line, or if the jab did X or Y.

Let's try to refrain the discussion, and focus on the OP.
You know where you are, right?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did people really die ā€œFROMā€ covid or from poor life choices earlier in life and comorbities, and covid was just the ā€œstressorā€?
I only knew one person who died from covid, and they were old-ish, fat and had previous cardiac stuff. There were a few people that appeared healthy but died from covid. But I also wonder whether or not they had undiagnosed comorbidities.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only knew one person who died from covid, and they were old-ish, fat and had previous cardiac stuff. There were a few people that appeared healthy but died from covid. But I also wonder whether or not they had undiagnosed comorbidities.
Naturally, people with comorbidities died more easily from Covid. The most common was obesity & diabetes. However, not having any comorbidities didnā€™t keep you safe from Covid. Plenty of healthy young people also died.

Latest posts

Top Bottom