Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it may help Covid symptoms as part of a comprehensive medical regimen. Studies show this to be true, But to claim it’s a “proven cure” is crazy. Considering all the folks who took IVM & still died of Covid.
Its proven to me from my experience but like I said I took it at the first sign of a slight fever and some fatigue. It only got better from there over the next 12 hours or so.
I know 1 person who waited till the 7th day and went to the ER. They immediately put him on a vent and gave him ivermectin as well as other drugs. It was too late, he died.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its proven to me from my experience but like I said I took it at the first sign of a slight fever and some fatigue. It only got better from there over the next 12 hours or so.
I know 1 person who waited till the 7th day and went to the ER. They immediately put him on a vent and gave him ivermectin as well as other drugs. It was too late, he died.
So, your definition of a “proven cure” is your one anecdotal story.
I always thought proof of a disease being cured was a bit more scientific. Double blind research, etc.
The problem with your evidence of proof is the old adage:
Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Which is a common logical fallacy.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I stick my hand in a fire and get burned, then it’s proven to me that fire burns.
You’re making a medical claim based on grounds of temporal succession. That’s a logical fallacy. Correlation doesn’t imply causation. Did you ever take statistics & probability?

With the fire example, there is enough additional evidence to support the causal conclusion, but you don’t have the same level of evidence to support the IVM story. So, you’re making a pseudo-scientific argument, using a common logical fallacy.

By your logic: While you are watching OU football, you notice that every time you go to the kitchen, the opposing team scores. That’s what you’re basing your Covid theory on. For you to be proven correct, you would need to do a test with a lot of people who tested positive with Covid, then give them either IVM or a placebo (unknown to the patient & researcher) and 100% of those who got the IVM would be cured within 12 hrs while the others didn’t.

Again: there is no cure for Covid. IVM has some limited benefit, but it’s not a cure.
People took IVM right away when sick & they still died. If it was a “cure” they wouldn’t have died.

Last edited:

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, your definition of a “proven cure” is your one anecdotal story.
I always thought proof of a disease being cured was a bit more scientific. Double blind research, etc.

OkcBob,
This really rich coming from you.
You rarely provide medical links or scientific proof.

When others counter you with actual PubMed scientific papers, you dismiss it with your old go-to emotional knee-jerk reaction:
"I worked in the hospital! I've talked to doctors! I've seen people die! I know things....." Insinuating your opinion matters more.
A large majority of your (medical) responses are anecdotal also. The few threads you posted PubMed were "limited" in value.

...Say, ...didn't you retire?
When do you stop towing the hospital line?

Latest posts

Top Bottom