Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Trump vax statements Dec 2021:
"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind," Trump told commentator Candace Owens in an interview on Wednesday. While Trump has expressed opposition to vaccine mandates, he has long taken credit for the vaccines developed on his watch.

"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines all are very, very good," he said in the interview, referring to the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson shots.

Trump also said people who are vaccinated aren't the ones becoming seriously ill.

"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't do the vaccine, but it's still their choice," he said. "And if you take the vaccine you're protected, the results of the vaccine are good."

Last edited:

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More nonsense. If I got ugly it was in response to ugliness directed at me. Show me where someone asked me an honest question about treatment & I put them down out of the blue. It didn’t happen. Had plenty of friendly conversations with folks. Granted, there were plenty of arguments, and both sides-including you- got pretty ugly. I think you’re conveniently forgetting that part. Shocking, I know. Right?😀
So now you are doing a bit of revisionist history here. I’m guessing it’s because I’ve made points today that you can’t refute & that prob frustrates you, so you write a post to attack me. Dont be such a Karen. We’re big boys here & can have adult discussions without having our feelings hurt.
So, put that in your pipe & toke up😀

I thought only Democrats 'projected' lies.
But apparently, now it's Democrats and OkcBob.

Here's you handing out 'tin-hats' to people that think differently then you. How very respectful of you. Completely not "ugly".

And here....

It is strange how everyone seems to remember your old posts much differently than you. It must be everyone else that is mistaken and revisionist.

Bob, do whatever your going to do. I dont have the time to argue with you. You're a retired (whatever you did in the hospital) that now has no other purpose other than to post on the internet.

One of us is a revisionist.
We just got to figure out who.......
Need more examples? Scroll through the thread.

My responses start on page 17-ish for fair comparison.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom