CR Speed belts OKC/Locally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure they're out there but i've not noticed them. Or is it cheaper to buy online? Ideally, I'd like to find one before the weekend.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone carries them locally. Shooters connection online is were I got mine and seems to be fairly priced. Getting one by the weekend is going to be tough.

I'm sure they're out there but i've not noticed them. Or is it cheaper to buy online? Ideally, I'd like to find one before the weekend.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone carries them locally. Shooters connection online is were I got mine and seems to be fairly priced. Getting one by the weekend is going to be tough.

Shooters connection is actually where I just ordered one. Spoke with them and should have it by Friday afternoon. Not bad I guess. I checked next day air cost and it was $50 extra...no thanks.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outstanding! You will really enjoy using that belt. It makes gearing up lots easier.

Shooters connection is actually where I just ordered one. Spoke with them and should have it by Friday afternoon. Not bad I guess. I checked next day air cost and it was $50 extra...no thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom