CR123's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What brand do you fellas prefer? I picked up some surefire brand, and they have been HORRIBLE, I have a light on my HD weapon and they will last only a few months before running down. That's with almost no use. I can't remember the brand I had before, but they lasted well over a year maybe 18 months before I had to change them. Maybe I got lucky on the other brand or just some old surefire batteries. What say ye OSA?

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got some from all-battery.com. They are called titanium, fine for what I use them for. I actually got the titanium from battery junction and other batteries from all battery. They also sell a 123 as well but never used them

Last edited:

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The light in question is a Sig Sauer Stoplite, it's a forward grip with a laser and light all in one, it uses four batteries at a time, maybe I just got a bad set. I've owned it for a couple of years, I changed out the first set in June only because I put it in a backpack and somehow the on button got pushed and was like that till I got home that evening, the batteries were very weak by the time I got home that day. The first set of surefires was put in, at the end of June(22-23). I just put in the second set of surefires a few days ago. The light has had very little run time between June and now, I'd say 98-99% standby time on the first set of surefires.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom