CR123's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
24% cheaper, which is significant if buying in bulk. I usually order 30-40 at a time.

Sounds legitimate to me. The Panasonics are good to go then? I'll have to check them out when my copper tops are gone. To be honest, I wish there was a rechargeable CR123 that was the equivelant of a eneloop battery. That would be the way to go.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rcr123 if your light can take the voltage. AWs are really good ones. Protected as well.

4sevens sells them as do some others (for less but beware slow Chinese shipping).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds legitimate to me. The Panasonics are good to go then? I'll have to check them out when my copper tops are gone. To be honest, I wish there was a rechargeable CR123 that was the equivelant of a eneloop battery. That would be the way to go.

They're good to go. Regardless of brand, I use a meter (even on new batteries) to voltage match pairs. They generate less heat and last longer that way.

If you can afford to, having your combat light bored to accept 18650's and upgrading the LED emitter is the way to go. I did this on my C2 Centurion with a 520 lumen Cree XML lamp module. It is now certifiably badass! :)

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're good to go. Regardless of brand, I use a meter (even on new batteries) to voltage match pairs. They generate less heat and last longer that way.

If you can afford to, having your combat light bored to accept 18650's and upgrading the LED emitter is the way to go. I did this on my C2 Centurion with a 520 lumen Cree XML lamp module. It is now certifiably badass! :)

That's one bright ass light. I'll take your advice on metering the batteries. Seems like a good idea to me and it would take all of 10 seconds to do. Thanks for the heads up.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have battery meter and have found that a lot of times one cell goes bad and I will save the used ones and get them matched up and reuse them. I have saved the price of the meter many times. It also helps trouble shoot the device. Sometimes even new cells are bad. A battery meter is a good idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom